This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however all opinions expressed are my own.
Hi Guys and happy Monday! Today I’m bringing you my crockpot chicken fajitas recipe that has been a staple in my home for quite a while.
Adulting is hard and thinking about having to cook a meal each night is even harder. That’s why the crockpot was invented! It has made weeknight dinners so much easier by allowing me to still combine the fresh foods I enjoy, have a healthy meal & save time!
Almost every Saturday morning Jose & I have gone to market to pick up our weekly veggies. I always look for the Florida Farm Fresh label to know my produce is coming from local Florida farmers. This week it was all about those peppers! Well, it’s been all about the peppers for quite a while now as this recipe is always a hit in my house!
I especially love this recipe because of the small amount of ingredients it uses, but they come together to bring the most flavor.
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas:
what you need:
1 lb Chicken Breast
3 Fresh From Florida Peppers ( I use one red, yellow and green)
1 yellow onion
1 small can Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- In the crockpot layer the bottom with half can of diced tomatoes and chiles
- cut up the peppers and onions and add half as the next layer in crockpot
- add the chicken breast and season with fajita seasoning while in the crock pot. coat both sides
- top off with the rest of peppers and onions
- cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4
- while in the crockpot remove excess water (from the tomatoes). Then shred using two forks
- heat tortillas
- serve & enjoy!
Doesn’t it just LOOK mouth watering? ! Keep an eye out for those Fresh From Florida labels and be sure to grab peppers for your next fajita night!
I know I’m not alone when I say I love using the crockpot because of how much time it saves me. This recipe is beyond easy and like I said, still provides an amazing meal.
Let me know below: are you a crockpot fan?!