Time for another round of Items On Repeat. This is where you’ll see me rounding up my monthly favorites from home decor to beauty and anything in between.
Here are 8 items I’ve either received in the mail or cannot stop using form October!
1.Skin Foodie: You guys are seriously loving this specific product from Skin Foodie. I don’t blame you either! It’s made with amazing, natural ingredients and whipped to perfection. Seriously like smearing butter all over your body. SO GOOD. This will make a great Christmas gift, also.
2. Snow Glow Pallette: This is a Sephora Collection c/o Sephora. You guys saw in IG when I got this and I have already incorporated it into my daily routine. It’s got 2 highlighters, 2 transform colors, a blush and bronzer. I’m a simple girl when it comes to my makeup (well, life.) and this palette has everything I need in one place. The transform colors are iridescent and just give your skin an extra glow. So pretty!
3. Dark Angel Antibacertial Brush Set: This is a Sephora Collection exclusive for their holiday sales. I am IN LOVE. Partly because I love when all my brushes match and partly because these brushes are antibacterial. They are super soft and apply the makeup even. I have been using it none stop since they sent it.
4. Shaklee Youth BB Cream: Been LOVING this product line! I had the pleasure of trying their YOUTH Skin Care line when they gifted it to me and absolutely fell in love with the youth activating BB Cream. I had been using it primarily on the weekends when we are at the FSU games because it’s packed with SPF 30! That’s a must for me. Also, its full of vitamins and leaves your skin looking dewy.
5. Old Navy Booties: They are ACTUALLY comfy. I have a shoe rule. No should is worth the money if they are not comfortable. And I will spend any amount of money to have shoes that are comfortable. & they’re only $40
6. BDG Jeans: This should be no surprise. I cannot stop wearing these jeans. They fit my thighs perfect.
7. Amika texture spray: LOVE! After curling my hair I spray this texture spray in and it keeps the curling exactly where they need to be without being sticky.
8. Kenra Anti-Frizz Spray: I have been on the hunt for the best way to keep my hair safe from humidity. I use this spray after my detangled and hair oil. It has worked wonders in this FL humidity.