Orange is the new snack! Guys, I’ve been waiting so long to say that!!! You may or may not have seen a little sneak peak in my Starbucks post featuring these Pumpkin Donut Holes! We drank coffee, got creative and ate some goodies! Little did you know, I would be bringing you the recipe!
I teamed up with Look What Lg’s Got Cookin to bring you an amazing recipe for your pumpkin obsession! I work with Lauren and when I heard she wanted to get into these kinds of things I was super excited! Lauren does a ton of clean recipes using fresh ingredients! None of the fake stuff here!
Pumpkin Donut Holes:
I have been loving these styled shoots. They are flooding my Pinterest boards! This is just the first of many to come. I’m super excited to see how much better I become as time goes.
I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I did! Don’t forget to check out Lauren’s IG! She is always putting out simple, clean and easy recipes!
Pumpkin Donut Holes
Homemade Pumpkin Donut Holes! Topped with powdered sugar and maple glaze!
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/14 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3 1/2 Tsp Pumpking Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 4 Large Eggs, Room Temp.
- 7 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- Melt Coconut Oil in microwave and lightly coast your mini muffin tray using a paper towel.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir until combined
- Using your hands grab enough batter to roll into a ball and place into each space in the muffin pan. These should make exactly 24
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- combine powdered sugar, maple syrup and coconut milk.
- Drizzle over the top of each donut
- In a paper bag, fill with powdered sugar - enough to cover the desired amount of donuts
- put a few in the bag and shake until all the donut holes are covered.
Arrows & Awe http://www.arrowsandawe.com/
Shop the Look: